Who are we? YABA means Your Amazing Brand Amplifier, and we are a new-generation house of brands. We are the most important aggregator of FBA Brands in the south of Europe. We acquire online sellers and leverage the most advanced online marketing and operations techniques to make them scale quickly at the same time we improve product margins. Do you want to be part of this adventure?
Your mission: As part of the Operations team, you will work with our Product Design team to improve our day-to-day catalog of products (e.g. house, tools, outdoors gear, do-it-yourself, toys, baby) and design new ones to delight our customers and keep having a positive impact on customers' lives. You will get into the full development cycle, from market analysis, competitors benchmarking, benchmarking suppliers, designing 2D and 3D prototypes, and defining the market presence of our products.
- Cooperating with our brand managers to translate relevant user insights into product requirements to improve our products or launch new ones.
- Analyzing market trends at category and marketplace levels, identifying competitors, and extracting relevant insights to implement in our brand.
- Testing, analyzing, and optimizing the existing portfolio.
- Working on a variety of projects or even leading your own, of course, with the support of a team of product designers, graphic designers, and brand managers.
- Working close together with our suppliers to improve our products and improve their quality.
- Preparing presentations and manufacturing-related data (such as product technical sheets) for the manufacturers.
- Creating compelling visuals in 2D or 3D for internal and external presentations.
- Holistic design process; You will be part of the initial idea through the ideation process to series production.
- Preparing images and documents for product quality assurance.
- Preparing marketing relevant tasks and management of the products also after production until successful launch.
- You like to deal with new tasks and think outside the box.
- You have a great attention to detail and like to ask questions.
- You have a deep understanding of product development and a sense of materials and manufacturing processes
- You know how to work with google tools.
- You are trained in 2D and in 3D.
- You offer good skills in sketching.
- You are skilled in handling Adobe CC.
- You are well grounded in Rhinoceros and Keyshot (or similar).
- You have basic knowledge of product photography.
- You are confident in spoken and written English.
- You are experienced with craftsmanship for the construction of prototypes
- Willingness to learn and build a company from the ground
- Native or completely fluent in both Spanish and English. German would be a plus. Other European languages are a plus.