Who we are
YABA stands for Your Amazing Brand Amplifier, a new generation house of brands. We nurture and grow amazing brands and talents. We acquire online businesses and leverage the most advanced online marketing and operations techniques to make them scale quickly. Our operations create positive impact through empathic leadership, and transcendent actions and products. We strive to outperform because our ambition has no limits. Do you feel this game is for you? Be part of this adventure!
As part of the Operations team, you are the product and P&L owner of one of YABA’s portfolio brands (>1MM yearly revenues). Your objective is to delight customers with our products so that our brands keep having a positive impact into customers' lives.
- Analyse market trends at category and marketplace level, identify competitors and extract relevant insights to implement in our brand.
- Analyse brand performance on a weekly basis in terms of sales and profits, in order to extract actionable insights to operate the brand.
- Operate the brand in Seller Central, which is Amazon’s portal for sellers in terms of account health, customer support, pricing strategy, listings optimization and inventory.
- Identify growth opportunities in terms of new product launch, listing improvements, traffic generation and international expansion, including new channels.
- Plan and secure inventory levels to avoid stock-out options
- Define the customer experience for the brand all along the product lifecycle, going from advertising, listing, packaging, product usage and customer service
- Own, analyse and optimize the brand P&L
- Analytical mindset in terms of capacity to create, analyse and extract insights from big datasets
- Curious, willing to learn and understand beyond the first surface information on systems and opportunities.
- Owner of a brand, mastering the brand end-to-end and attaching its success to your own.
- Move fast, identify priorities, define which one require immediate action, which ones require escalation to be unblocked
- Trusted partner for your team and stakeholders, build relationships based on trust that help achieve more through your partners
- Attention to detail and high standards, as key to work on a fast paced environment with exponential professional growth
- Simplification and automation mindset, when a task is too repetitive you think twice on how to automate it.
- Experience in data analysis (excel, sql)
- Project management skills with diverse stakeholders and tight deadlines
- Experience in start-up or consulting environments are a plus
- Native or completely fluent in both Spanish and English. Other European languages are a plus.